Voiceover, Voice Talent, Voice Actor, Audio editing, Audio Producer, Media Creator
A versatile performer/producer who started professionally in 1979 and remains active after a successful radio career that brought him to large Canadian markets.
Languages English (North American)
Accents: British, Slavic, Southern American, Indian, French Canadian, and many more spontaneously.
Ages Young Adult, Middle Aged, Senior
A quick overview of experience:
- EVENT: Michael Burgess (Les Mis) with Timmins Youth Singers – backstage announcer
- CAMPAIGNS NEWSPAPER: Original Shania Twain fan club – series of advertisements/announcements
- TALK SHOW: Internet and entrepreneur success stories. Syndicated on Talk America and US Armed Forces Radio
- RADIO: Over 12 years on air, commercials, copy writing , numerous live broadcasts and public events
- NEWSPAPER: Worked with over 300 advertisers for over five years at two community newspapers
- EVENT: Numerous weddings, public events including Demonstration DJ for Cerwin Vega at Canadian National Exhibition
- SALES: Over seven years inside sales/business development and over seven years outside sales
- NEW MEDIA: Over seven years integrating new media on professional and personal websites/blogs